I know it took me a while to get around to writing this post, but for what its worth here’s the acceptance speech…
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! *Mic screeches*
I would like to begin by acknowledging all the wonderful bloggers who have deemed me worthy of such honors (yes, it’s plural) – THANK YOU! How did you manage to fall for my charms?! *Bewildered*
To my readers – Thou art more than a daily statistic to me. You continue to amaze me with your persistence! I want you to know, by reading my musings, you validate my madness everyday and encourage me to be more than what I’d ever hoped to be – a confirmed whack job. Here’s an extra dollop of ❤ for you!
To the people in my life – You inspire me with your quirks, idiosyncrasies and wisdom. You are the fodder for this blog *Does that make you feel used? Well, here’s a half-a$$ed apology!*
Lastly, I would like to thank me, myself and I – Blogger, editor, graphic designer, marketing & PR personnel all rolled into one hot mess. Without my shameless optimism, this blog wouldn’t have been possible *Hey! Everyone deserves a pat on the back – even if you’re patting your own!*
Oh, another thing! I’m going to break away from tradition and do this award thingie my way…
So without further ado, here are the awards yours truly has been nominated for!
What’s all the noise about: The Liebster award recognises new bloggers.
INFINITY DREAMS AWARD
Nominated by: Fabiola (My Heart of Mexico)
What’s all the noise about: The Infinity Dreams award demands facts about yourself and answering a set of questions!
THE DRAGON’S LOYALTY AWARD
Nominated by: Dear Lily June
What’s all the noise about: The Dragon’s Loyalty award demands interesting facts about yourself!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
Nominated by: Mandy (Bluemands)
What’s all the noise about: The Versatile Blogger award demands interesting facts about yourself!
Now, here are 5 randumb facts about me:
- I design leather handbags, belts, wallets etc. Sometimes, I manage to amaze even myself with the stuff I create!
- If life had gone another way, I would’ve been a nuclear scientist… On second thought, in the interest of planetary safety, I’m glad life didn’t go that way! *Reader breathes a sigh of relief*
- In a parallel universe, I’m a musical marvel. I have always wanted to shatter glass with my vocal chords. *Inner diva starts vocal warmup*
- Incorrect capitalization bothers the heck out of me! *Borderline OCD in the house*
- Almost everyone calls me Encyclopedia.
Share the ❤
Here are some amazing bloggers that TOTALLY deserve your attention. I enjoy reading their blogs and hope you’d too!
- Dear Lily June. Her words could bring you to tears, make you smile or leave you vulnerable, by exposing old wounds that’ve not quite healed. Every post is a piece of art. It keeps me coming back for more.
- Life Confusions. Gut-wrenching (mental) visuals accompany posts that take you on an emotional roller coaster ride. A very realistic way to look at life.
- Crossed Eyes and Dotted Tees.The self-appointed grammar police in the blogosphere. Her “Three Mistakes That Make Me go Arghh!” sections are to die for! She might sound daunting, but Ellie’s a sweetheart *She magnanimously forgives all my grammatical tresspasses*
- Ben’s Bitter Blog. I can safely guess that Ben’s going to be quite a bear about being nominated for yet another award. Ben, if you’re reading this – This is NOT an award nomination! Just a simple acknowledgment to let you know that your grumpiness leads to giggles and smiles (Despite your most valiant efforts to do the polar opposite).
- The Red Bag and Purple Shoes. Stunning photography accompanies this travelogue. Discover quaint towns, countries and places of interest from the eyes of (I quote) ‘a Taurian explorer‘.
*Lifts award in air and exits stage*
Enjoyed this post? Click to tweet it!
- Laurel wreath on header